Friday, February 25, 2011

Chicken and Chips, and Lovecraftian Madness.

Well, I've been a little busy recently because I've been starting what is probably the biggest project of my life - a PhD. But, I've had time for a few random bits and pieces.

First up, our friend Meighen had a going away party because she's moving to The Country for a new job. Somewhere along the way, there was an in-joke about chickens, which resulted in this:

It's based on the amigurumi chicken pattern from Snoodle Studio. But as you can see, this one is a city chicken that wears jeans. It knows how to hang out at the Belgian Beer Cafe, but I'm not sure how it'll go in a more pastoral setting. Maybe it will get eaten by a donkey. That happened to me once, in the country.

As you can see, it has a speech bubble. I cut the bubble out of paper and taped it to a toothpick, and then, um... Stabbed it into the chicken's head. It's a bit vicious-sounding, but it did have the intended effect of turning the chicken into a good-bye card. This is an idea I must file away for future reference.

Apropos of nothing, here is a squid:

But not just ANY squid! It's a data squid, with a usb in it. If you desire one too, submit ourself to the instruction of Mademoiselle Chaos at ParaNoire. But be warned: once you realise that the highly flexible tutorial could potentially be applied to everything you own, there will be no turning back. Everything you see will become a potential squid.

Something something elder gods something something something ultimate power.

Squid squid squid *maniacal cackling*.....



And finally, I leave you with this.



I have nothing further to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment